Tuesday 1 March 2011

I can't help it!!!

Holiday Oh... Holiday...

This is sooooo uncool!!! when you applied for your leave and has been rejected! How does that feels? Pissed off!! As for me yeah I do feel like it... but Nah!!! I'm not saying my leave is not being approved I'm just wanted to start writing things up... Just having a thought!! In fact I'm actual counting my days for my upcoming holidays...

Let's enjoy by seeing the pictures below... to ease our mind... relax... enjoy... maybe definitely 1 day who might knows that you will be able to go this places... Insyallah..



Will be bringing the other half where was I... few years back...

Aha... Rome was not build in 1 day...


Thailand!!!



Soon to be visited!!! Melbourne...



Don't need to mention it!!
Maldives Island Perfect Honeymoon!! Quiet & Peace...



No comments: